My favourite tecnology objects.

My favourite tecnology objects.

viernes, 16 de octubre de 2009

session 1: cassette recorder

Cassette recorder is my favorite technological object,is black and white and very big, but I save in everywhere. I got it two weeks ago, because a friend as a gift. I take care every day for recording cassettes and so powerful collection. I really like because now occupy my free time recording the music I like and so I can listen my cassettes in the my grandmother's car for travel. Life without my tape recorder would be very boring because for travel could not hear the my favourite music. This object is a very useful for society because rescues and allows us to remember the moments of the past in a different way on the contrary to CDs or MP3 or other object of high technology, transports me to my childhood when life was "pink colours" and in general people was beguiled with simpler equipment and fast handling. I love my cassette recorder!!!

1 comentario:

  1. cotiwi!! i'm so happy than now you are using the cassette recorder than I gave you. record all the cassette you want and then we can hear all of them.
    see you!
    XOXO
    cariwi

    ResponderEliminar