My favourite tecnology objects.

My favourite tecnology objects.

viernes, 16 de octubre de 2009

My favorite photograph(session 2)



My favorite picture is this. Here I am with my best friend pokemona, called Andrea garcia, we're friends from a long time ago, she is very funny and makes me laugh a lot. This photo was taken on a trip of the school by a very good classmate called Pedro a year ago or a little more with my camera. In this picture I saw with my friend pokemona for a costume party to which were invited by my brother and we thought it would be fun to dress like some "urban tribe", we enjoyed a lot because the party was very good, there was many people, too good music, and the place was very nice.At that time we were in Picarquín with my classmates, is a very quiet place, I would like to go back there sometime, I like this picture because it brings me good memories and too makes me laugh a lot for their creativity

3 comentarios:

  1. wuajajajajja! Cote, your picture is very funny! I can't imagine you like a pokemona XD! Give my regards to Andrea when you see her, she is lovely. Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Cote!

    Your photo is very funny.
    I never thought to see you as Pokemona jajaja
    It's great to remember good moments to view a photo.

    Bye...See you soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. cotiwi!! you look great in yhis picture, i hope i can see you wearing close like this one time in my life. andrea looks great too.
    see you!
    bye bye bye (backstreet boys)

    ResponderEliminar